KeyForMe BV, located at Geerstraat 2A 5262 CK Vught, The Netherlands, is responsible for the
processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details :
5262 CK Vught
O. Overweg is the Data Protection Officer of KeyForMe BV. He can be reached via
Personal data that we process
KeyForMe BV processes your personal data by using our services and /or by providing this
information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address details
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in
correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behaviour across various websites (e.g. because this company is part of an
– List of contact details of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger
than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can’t check if a
visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children,
in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are
convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission,
please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
KeyForMe BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– KeyForMe BV analyzes your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and
to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– KeyForMe BV follows your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products
and services to your needs.
– KeyForMe BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information
that we need for our tax return.
KeyForMe BV makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant)
consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a
person (for example KeyForMe BV employee ) sitting between them. KeyForMe BV uses the
following computer programs or systems:
● Ecos Sytems GmbH for the functional and operational communication of KeyForMe cabinets that key positions can be made accessible to users and there arises secure communications between users and software platforms allowing customers
to make use of our services;
● BLUE Web Solutions BV for functional and operational management and control and integration of software platforms and electronic communication with said other stakeholders to provide information and access to perform good service for our
customers and users;
● Adyen NV, to be able to execute payment processes in a safe way for our customers and users.
How long we store personal data
KeyForMe BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the
purposes for which your data is collected. Personal data is as much as possible anonymized and
Sharing personal data with third parties
KeyForMe BV shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the
execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process
your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of
security and confidentiality of your data. KeyForMe BV remains responsible for these processing
operations. In addition, KeyForMe BV does not just provide your personal data to other
organizations without your explicit permission.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
KeyForMe BV uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is
stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this
website works properly and that, for example, your preferred settings are
remembered. These cookies are also used to make the website work well and to optimize it. In
addition, we place cookies that keep track of your browsing habits so that we can offer customized
content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about
these cookies and we have asked you for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by
setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also
delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or
social media companies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. If you want to use your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to legal @ keyforme.com. In order
to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service
Number (BSN) black in this copy . This is to protect your privacy. KeyForMe BV will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. KeyForMe BV also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
KeyForMe BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent
misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel
that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us
KeyForMe® is an European Trademark registered under number EUTM 016259558 at the European
Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) since October 6th, 2017.